Sunday, July 8, 2012

Poppy birthday



I love these poppies from PTI's Botanical Silhouettes. This little piece, stamped with Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz on Very Vanilla, has been hanging around my stampin' desk for some time now, and I haven't gotten around to actually creating a card with it. This week's Make It Monday challenge from Papertrey Ink was to stamp on patterned paper, and it inspired me to complete the project. The sentiment also comes from Botanical Silhouettes, and it was stamped with Early Espresso on Calypso Coral DSP.


A couple very thin coral mats, a Very Vanilla card base, and a little ruffled ribbon threaded through a vanilla flower slide and I've got a pretty card in the "finished" pile!


2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Karen. The color combination is great and the finished product is just right. I hope you are enjoying summer. I will contact you this week. I would love to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the crisp way you matted the layers. You just can't get more elegant than the font and poppies image. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete