Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tulips in summer

Well, I knew I'd fall behind eventually with my posts. The last couple of weeks have been so busy with birthdays and end-of-school-year activities, and frankly, I got burned out from having to finish all the teachers' thank-you's at the last minute (what's new).


Here's a little thank you I made a while back along with two others quite similar (I had colored three of the tulip baskets with Copics), using more or less the same colors and the same (retired) Regal Rose DSP. I added some old lace I've had hanging around for years, and I like the softer effect it gives this card. The So Saffron strip is embossed with the Perfect Details Texture Plate (my favorite one) and the little flower die and sentiment are PTI. I found the inner sentiment stamp at Ink About It and I love it - I should use it more often.

I hope to get inspired to do some more stampin' soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment