Friday, May 6, 2011

Flower basket

Flowers, birds... I love spring! The rain bothers me not one bit. I've always been fond of a good rainfall, and today the sun was shining as I was driving through a rain shower, trying to keep a weather eye out for a rainbow...

I enjoyed coloring this image with Copic sketch pens - so many colors to choose from! It's easy to make matches with my Stampin' Up! color palette. The Daffodil Delight looks brassy in the picture but it's really softer and quite pleasant in person. Next time I would put a thin border mat under the Wild Wasabi, which has a subtle criss-cross texture (it's hard to see in the photo). I'll also try some different color combinations. Can't wait to color with Copics again!


And the Crumb Cake seam binding - did I say I LOVE this ribbon?

1 comment:

  1. This creation is darling. I agree, the daffodil is much nicer in person. I love the craft with the green and yellow, maybe because the basket has some subtle browns in it to tie it all together. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete