Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life is the flower



This sweet and simple card uses Sweet Summer, a Sale-A-Bration set which didn't interest me until I saw these hydrangeas being used. Now I regret not getting this set, but lucky me - my friend Linda has it. I paired it with a great quotation stamp I found at a craft store ("rubbadultery" for us Stampin' Up! demonstrators!)

(I use any and all stamps and accessories in my crafting. I usually only describe the SU! items -per their policy- but if you have a question about something in one of my cards, please feel free to email me.)

I used the Polka Dots embossing folder on the Marina Mist background, and paired it with Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait.

1 comment:

  1. This one is even more beautiful in person. I was so glad I got to see it first hand Tuesday night. I love the sentiment. Very, very nice. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete