Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friend


Isn't this shadow box card so pretty? I sent it to my friend Janice last year; she sent it back to me a few months later and I think it's time I returned it... Our friendship began 40 years ago this summer and was built and strengthened on a bond of exchanging interesting and unusual greeting cards. Janice's have often been mailed from some other part of the world; I recently came across a box of them from about 30 years ago: Wow, what a fun trip back in my memory to reread about some of our adventures so long ago!




This card is simple but impressive, I think, and the window sheet makes it shine. It folds flat to mail and pops up when you push in the ends.





I used Baja Breeze, Soft Sky (which is a lot like the new Pool Party) and Kiwi Kiss (which is suspiciously like Lucky Limeade) on Very Vanilla. Stamps are from the set Vintage Vogue.




Time to get this card in the mail, friend!



1 comment:

  1. Love this card. What a great photo of Janice. Such a great smile. Hope you are doing well. Enjoy the sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete