Last week I stayed up really late to finish my card and was glad to get it posted on my blog (which has been severely neglected). When I woke on Monday morning, I realized I hadn't added it to PTI's blog... oh well.
Here I am again late Sunday night trying to get my piece posted...
I don't have many stamps with matching dies. While driving to work, I thought about what image I could use. It seems that my go-to image for many challenges has been Up, Up and Away. I do have dies for this set. However, I forgot that the die is connected, with all three images in one piece. So I cut four of each of the balloons from thin chipboard and glued them together. Then I used the thick diecuts to deboss the stamped images. It was a little tricky to line them up just right over the images... I found that the results were better from embossing rather than debossing; can't say why.
The good news is that now I have a few graduation cards, a very timely addition to my stash!