Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tulip basket


I recently watercolored this sweet little image using my friend Linda's Copic markers (and her advice!) I've had it mounted on the Regal Rose circle and Crumb Cake scallop background and just sitting on my desk waiting for inspiration.


Well, tonight I wanted to make a quick card to post, so I found some retired Regal Rose DSP (a surprise I didn't know I had), added the scalloped border and the Certainly Celery strip which was embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder, and popped up my scallop image. (Aaahh, it's nice to have a catalog in my hands again to identify the names of items I used!) I finished it off with a little sentiment from last year's Sale-A-Bration set called Whimsical Words. It's going to be part of my thank-you card package for my daughter's teachers. I think they'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment