Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to All Mothers!



Did I say I love spring? Yes, I love flowers, and this moment of the year when living things just spring forth with such beauty and fervor. This glorious transformation from the bleak starkness of a long winter into vibrancy and thrilling new life fills me with hope, and happiness, and Inspiration.


And my Inspiration has been passed to me through all the mothers I know, from when I was a child and she raised me, through many stages of learning in my life, and through my transformation into a mother. My mother, my stepmother, my eldest sister, some best friends, a niece... all are mothers and all were spring babies. I think that has a lot to do with my love of spring.


God bless all us mothers, and thank God for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment