Friday, August 26, 2011

More Faith in Nature


Did I say I love this set? The pear image, especially, is really pretty. (There is also a small leaf image with the script overlay, but it's a little too small to be a focal image for this size card.)
I created 4 1/4" square cards and made the stamped image the focal point. I used a PTI edger die #2 on the bottom and lined the inside front with matching card stock (Lucky Limeade and Baja Breeze). The seam binding ribbon (Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze) is the finishing touch for a couple of simple yet elegant notecards. The inner sentiments are both from Kind and Caring Thoughts - I think this script pairs nicely with the script on the main images.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are really stunning. The lace die cut with the color in the back is very, very nice. These stamps are so nice and I agree the sentiments blend perfectly. I am inspired to make some nice clean and simple cards this weekend. These are Fab-U-Lus (just like you!)

    Stay dry this weekend with the hurricane coming. Can't wait to find a day/time to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete