Friday, August 19, 2011

Queen for a day

This is a silly little saying but I like it. It's obviously tongue-in-cheek....


... as the inside message suggests!


The Wisteria Wonder doesn't show up well in this close-up, but it's such a cool violet hue. I love it. The background was embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder. The inside sentiment is from (retired) Afterthoughts and the cover phrase is from Favorite Thoughts. The little crown is from Tiny Tags. The Lucky Limeade mat is backed by a thin mat of Concord Crush, popped up with dimensionals, and the stitched poly ribbon is also Concord Crush. I got some small and large eyelets at a local store, which match the Lucky Limeade, and I added some Basic Rhinestones to bling it up a bit, as befits a queen!


I hope you are royally impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment